Don't those look yummy?
In the first picture, they are swimming in a pool of BBQ sauce. In the second they are on a rack ready to be baked in the oven. The "recipe" is very simple:
Valentine's Day Mini Hot Dogs
- 1 package of mini hot dogs (I use Nathan's because their package says the all important "Gluten Free"
- 1/2 a bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- Cut the mini hot dogs in half on the diagonal.
- Line them up in the shape of a heart.
- Stick the toothpick through to hold together.
- Either simmer in the BBQ sauce (I used my mini crockpot for 3 hours) for 10 minutes--you just need to heat everything through (everything is pre-cooked). OR bake for 10 minutes without the sauce.
Do you like the background image? Get it for free from My Memories Suite. The scrap booking page can be used with any software or with My Memories. If you don't already have My Memories software use this code STMMMS12420 when ordering to save $10.00 off the price!
You can download this image from for free for you to use. Just click HERE!